Effective as of 17/02/2023
Data Controller: Simona Valle, Via San Giovanni in Porta 23/A – 80138 Napoli (NA), C.F. VLLSMN88E66L219N, Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 347 3058656
GENERAL INFORMATIONWhat are cookies A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphones or tablets), where it is stored and then transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the same site. Cookies are distinguished
- on the basis of the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site visited (so-called "first party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third party cookies");
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, storing some of the user's choices, such as language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow monitoring the user's navigation also in order to send advertising and/or offer services in line with his/her preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled. They are usually defined as a response to actions taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting cookie preferences, logging in or filling out forms, browsing preferences.
- The Site sets navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site.
- The Sites sets also cookies which document your consent to the release of profiling cookies and the relevant preferences. These cookies recognize you the second time you access the Site so that you do not have to request consent again for the installation of profiling cookies.
- We also use technical cookies that allow you to navigate the Site while maintaining the choices you have made.
The Site does not set profiling, advertising or statistical cookies.
Rights of the userPursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- request from the Data Controller access to your personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The rights referred to above may be exercised with a request made without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
Communication of data
- The Data Controller communicates/shares the data to the company in charge of the advertising campaigns and/or to the web agency that manages the Site.
Storage of the information
- Data from technical cookies is stored for the time necessary to enable the service to which the individual technical cookie relates.